EMPLOYEE BENEFIT AND PENSION MANAGEMENT
“Sheffar Potter Muchan is a true ‘partner’ with our company in helping to meet our needs for a quality employee benefits plan – and the excellent service that our employees rely on.”
“Our organization spends a lot of time examining the sound business practices of quality companies. It is reassuring to know that our employee benefits partner is one of those companies”
Richard Ivey School of Business
We understand your employees are the heart of your business. At Sheffar Potter Muchan Inc., we appreciate the importance of understanding our client’s individual needs based on company size and diversity to custom tailor our recommendations and implementation of their benefit programs. We specialize in providing unbiased marketing of employee benefits and pension plans. With access to all suppliers and major fund companies, we are able to assist, guide and protect our clients through the various phases of their benefit and retirement programs.
It is our practice to offer objective recommendations, with the individual goals of each client as the foundation of all decision-making. Sheffar Potter Muchan Inc. works as a partner towards supporting the well being of your business and its employees, because we understand the value of efficiently managing your business financial and benefits needs.
Guaranteed Service Commitment
- Ensuring your benefits plan offers competitive protection to all employees, and that no gaps or duplication of coverage exist with government-sponsored plans
- Ensuring you receive timely, accurate information necessary for plan management
- Advising you of legislative changes and benefit innovations that could affect your plan
- Negotiating renewals on your behalf with insurer(s)
- Ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of all documentation for your plan
- Providing you with a detailed analysis of experience and updates on a quarterly basis, including detailed claim reviews where applicable
- Advising you on any appropriate funding and plan design changes, and obtaining the appropriate costs
- Assisting you with any problem claims or administrative issue experiences with insurer(s)
- Conducting employee education and Q&A sessions